The Gut Flush Plan: A Breakthrough Cleansing Program – Flushes Fattening Toxins – Boosts Metabolism – Fortifies Your Health
A groundbreaking plan to cleanse your system and revitalize your health.
Award-winning author and detox expert Ann Louise Gittleman, Ph.D., CNS, America's "First Lady of Nutrition," has an unbeatable track record in helping people to identify the "hidden invaders" that may be sabotaging their health. In her groundbreaking The Gut Flush Plan, she focuses on the next frontier in health care-the new germ warfare- designed to outsmart the hidden invaders and superbugs that are spreading into the community and threatening our health-making us sick, tired, and bloated.
In The Gut Flush Plan, Gittleman helps readers pinpoint the source of their "gut grief" and then offers a revolutionary threestep program to rebuild the digestive system from the cellular level up. You will learn to:
* fortify your own compromised digestive system against pathogens and parasites;
* flush out any lingering invaders or toxins;
* feed yourself nourishing foods that encourage and rebuild GI health;
* and, with Gittleman's 21-Day Gut Flush Plan, replete with menu plans, irresistible recipes, and shopping lists, you'll discover tantalizing new foods and delicious herbs and spices that enhance immunity and reduce intestinal distress.
With The Gut Flush Plan you'll feel better, lighter, cleaner, healthier, and more vital than you have in years!
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Avery; 1 edition (April 30, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1583333436
- ISBN-13: 978-1583333433
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Customer Reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars44 customer ratings