Married Roommates: How to Go From a Relationship That Just Survives to a Marriage That Thrives
Are You Married But Living Like Roommates?
Do you sleep back-to-back or even separately?
Do you feel lonely, bored, or sexually unfulfilled in your marriage?
If you feel like roommates and want more connection in your marriage, you are not alone.
Millions of couples live empty, parallel lives and wonder, "Is this all there is?"
Talia and Allen Wagner, relationship experts and marriage and family therapists, provide couples with an easy guide to improve their relationship. Through these useful skills couples can learn to create the relationship they both want.
The simple-to-implement tools and strategies will show you how to improve communication, increase appreciation and interest, and learn to reconnect. The creation of better habits will lead you to better results. Living a more satisfying and exciting life together is not only possible, it can happen a lot faster than you may think.
This book helps you reclaim your marriage by learning how to:
– Communicate effectively without assumptions and misinterpretations
– Resolve conflict by avoiding fights or escalations
– Gain the tools to stop the disrespect, jabs, and low blows
– Grow attraction, improve intimacy, and have a better sex life
– Create new routines and reinvigorate the stale parts of your relationship
– Prioritize one another and work as a team
- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: Newman Miller House (April 19, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1733528601
- ISBN-13: 978-1733528603
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.4 out of 5 stars101 customer ratings
- Asian Cooking
- Beauty, Grooming & Style
- Children's Health
- Computer & Technology
- Cooking Methods
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Diets & Weight Loss
- Excercise & Fitness
- Gardening & Landscape Design
- Humor & Satire
- Italian Cooking
- Main Courses & Side Dishes
- Mystery,Thriller & Suspense
- Outdoor Cooking
- Personal Health
- Pets & Animal Care
- Professional Cooking
- Sexual Health
- Special Diet
- Teen & Young Adult
- U.S. Cooking
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- Women's Fiction
- Women's Health
- MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2020-2021: Online + Book + 3 Practice Tests (Kaplan Test Prep)
- You Are Fucking Awesome: A Motivating Swear Word Coloring Book for Adults
- A Great Awakening is Coming
- Kindergarten Math Workbook: Kindergarten and 1st Grade Workbook Age 5-7 | Homeschool Kindergarteners | Addition and Subtraction Activities + Worksheets (Homeschooling Activity Books)
- Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination