Blood Type B Food, Beverage and Supplement Lists (Eat Right 4 Your Type)
The Eat Right 4 (For) Your Type portable and personal diet book that will help people with blood type B stay healthy and achieve their ideal weight.
Different blood types mean different body chemistry. If your blood type is B, enjoy your best health with plenty of variation. Eat plenty of protein, and add a bit of dairy. Carry this guide with you to the grocery store, restaurants, even on vacation to avoid putting on those extra pounds, or getting sick from eating the wrong thing.
Inside you will find complete listings of what’s right for Type B in the following categories:
• meats, poultry, and seafood • oils and fats • dairy and eggs • nuts, seeds, beans, and legumes • breads, grains, and pastas • fruits, vegetables, and juices • spices and condiments • herbal teas and other beverages • special supplements • drug interactions • resources and support
Refer to this diet book while shopping, dining, or cooking—and soon, you will be on your way to developing a healthy prescription plan that’s right for your type.
- Series: Eat Right 4 Your Type
- Mass Market Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Berkley; Reissue edition (December 31, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0425183122
- ISBN-13: 978-0425183120
- Product Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.3 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces