Exercises for Better Balance: The Stand Strong Workout for Fall Prevention and Longevity
IMPROVE YOUR BALANCE WITH THE STAND STRONG PROGRAM
Good balance is essential. Recent scientific studies point to good balance as an indicator for longevity.
As we age, our balance and coordination begin to diminish, leading to a higher risk of falls. In fact, falls are the leading cause of injury among Americans over age 65. The Stand Strong workout presented in this handbook will guide you to improved balance through simple, easy to follow exercises.
Now you can reclaim your independence and restore your confidence by improving your coordination and regaining your sense of balance by using Exercises for Better Balance as your guide to freedom and mobility, while helping you to lessen the risks of falls, improve your posture, and restore motor control, all while increasing your strength and energy.
Exercises for Better Balance builds balance through resistance exercises, flexibility, and cardiovascular activities that fit any schedule.
Exercises for Better Balance includes:
– A detailed overview of how exercise can help improve balance
– Clear, informative pictures of safe, effective exercises
– Detailed instructions on how to perform each movement
– A complete fitness approach to recovering balance
– A training log to track your progress
Featuring expert-approved fitness techniques, with options ranging from resistance training to mobility movements, Exercises for Better Balance is the all-in-one resource for anyone looking to stand strong and walk proud!
- Series: Exercises for (Book 15)
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: Hatherleigh Press; 1 edition (August 25, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1578265754
- ISBN-13: 978-1578265756
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces