Glamour Gurlz: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide to Great Makeup and Gurl Smarts
Be beautiful—inside and out!
When you see hip young stars on the covers of magazines or on the big screen, don’t you wish you could look as effortlessly beautiful and confident as they do? Here’s a little secret: those lucky girls have talented professionals whose job it is to take them from everyday pretty to movie star gorgeous for the glam events they attend. So what’s a regular girl to do? Take some insider advice from celebrity makeup artist Joanna Schlip!
• step-by-step instructions with photos and helpful hints
• the inside scoop on the techniques and tricks she uses to make your favorite stars appear absolutely flawless
• 70 great looks for day and night
• quotes from other industry pros
Beauty comes from within, and when you feel good, you look good. With inspiring quotes from Joanna and a cast of celebrity guests including Hilary Duff, Sophia Bush, Solange Knowles, and Hayden Panettiere, Glamour Gurlz will help you realize your beauty—inside and out!
“The truth is, no matter how much makeup you put on or how beautiful you feel on the outside . . . nothing compares to—or is more important than—feeling beautiful on the inside.” —Joanna Schlip
- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Clarkson Potter (August 29, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0307339351
- ISBN-13: 978-0307339355
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.6 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds