Tao Tantric Arts for Women: Cultivating Sexual Energy, Love, and Spirit
Awaken sexual energy for radiant love and empowerment, healing of emotional trauma and chronic conditions, and celebration of each stage of a woman’s life
• Reveals how to channel sexual energy to experience the 3 kinds of female orgasm, clear trauma, and heal issues related to PMS, menopause, and libido
• Details how to perform breast self-massage, jade egg yoga, yoni articulation, and Universal Healing Tao work such as the Inner Smile and Ovarian Breathing
• Includes solo and partner practices for conscious energy exchange, intimacy building, unconditional love, and activating your multi-orgasmic potential
Through the Taoist tantric arts, women can experience the full flowering of their sexual energy. Rooted in Chinese energy medicine, Universal Healing Tao practices, and ancient Taoist traditions from the Yellow Emperor and his three female advisors, these practices honor and celebrate each stage of a woman’s life and allow women to awaken their genuine feminine sexuality–receptive, soft, sensitive, intuitive, and creative–rather than the masculine approach that focuses on strength, endurance, and control.
In this comprehensive guide to Taoist tantric arts for women, author Minke de Vos reveals how to channel natural sexual energy to evolve the Divine within and heal deep-rooted negative emotions and traumas related to sexuality. She explores techniques from the Universal Healing Tao system, such as the Inner Smile and Ovarian Breathing, to cleanse the uterus of negative emotions and fill your creative center with compassionate vibrations. She offers sexual energy practices to prevent chronic conditions like cancer, depression, and osteoporosis and heal issues related to PMS, menopause, and libido. She explains how to experience the three different kinds of female orgasm and provides detailed, illustrated instructions for exercises such as breast self-massage for emotional transformation and jade-egg yoni yoga to strengthen the pelvic floor and stimulate inner flexing and articulation. She offers evocative meditations to connect with the Goddess within and embrace the innate sexiness at each stage of life.
Including solo and partner practices for conscious energy exchange and intimacy building, Minke de Vos’s detailed guide to cultivating female sexual energy allows you to ease the passage through the menstrual cycle, pregnancy, and menopause; harmonize your relationships; and merge your inner male and female energies into wholeness.
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Destiny Books (July 1, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781620555163
- ISBN-13: 978-1620555163
- ASIN: 1620555166
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars67 customer ratings